Wednesday, February 18, 2009

oh E! channel

While sick this weekend, I passed in and out of consciousness while channel surfing.  Falling asleep to the e! channel had to create some of the most random dreams for me.   (but then again, maybe it's pregnancy!)
The dream started with me visiting my parents in Tennessee.  In the dream there were mountains involved, but they live in the western half...no mountains.  And we were walking to find these Amish people who make heaters.  (I credit this to the full page ads our paper has had lately).  My mom and I got bored, and decided to go shopping.  We're shopping, and the center reminds me of the little (key word: little) center that existed when my husband was stationed at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.  Though the center in my dream was at least nicer.
As my mom and I shop, I walk by a movie ticket counter.  She doesn't want to go, but I happen to know the counter person (Solange Knowles--I only know her because of e!), and it turns out Rihanna and Chris Brown are going, too.
My mom leaves (what am I, 16 again?) and I go to the movies with my friends...  turns out Rihanna and Chris Brown were laying low, waiting for the dramz to blow over.
I woke up, and turned off the tv.  I don't have time for this.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me that I've been up for 5 minutes now and haven't checked out the latest gossip from Perez yet...

    ReplyDelete