Thursday, October 1, 2009

I received an award?!?! A "Love Ya" shout out from my friend and bloggy-mentor, Cole!
I will go ahead and copy and paste her description here:
  • This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
  • These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
  • They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
  • Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
  • Please give more attention to these writers.
  • Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this text into the body of their award.
I'm just getting into the "blogosphere" as I've heard it referred to, so don't have followers or even someone to pass this along to yet. But thanks for the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment