Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I must be crazy

We are going to have a tv-free afternoon. I'd say "day", but I don't know if you've caught "Modern Family" yet. If not, it's on tonight and the pilot was HILARIOUS. So yeah, "tv-free afternoon". My 3 year old is dying. I am, too. It's been in effect for 30 minutes. hahahaha

I know there are plenty of things to do, so I'm not too worried. However, having the man home has really thrown a kink into my planning. He doesn't like to do anything I like to do: shop, read, run errands... I'm not sure what he'd like to do. But it stinks because we live in northeastern PA and it's freezing. Activities are limited to the indoor variety.

So while the baby gets some sleep, this momma is gonna play some 3 year old games and probably make tv-free afternoons a regular thing.

But then again, check back in 30 minutes.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I threaten to have a TV-free house on a daily basis...never actually works...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It lasted a few hours. Then we went to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" at the theater. :) I probably won't successfully have that happen again, though!

    ReplyDelete